|Sam and Napoleon in front of one of the road-blocks.|
|This is a prayer meeting in our neighbourhood that arose during the strikes.|
|These roads are usually bumper-to-bumper traffic all day|
long. At least I could do something useful during the
strike like grow a beard!
|Some graffiti on the road by a supermarket.|
|Hauling luggage between friends' houses became a normal part of life.|
|10th November: Evo Morales resigns as president.|
|12th November: Jeanine Añez, Bible in hand, assumes the interim presidency.|
|Today: Tensions remain high in many areas of the country.|
Here are a couple of useful articles on the fall of Evo Morales:
- Give thanks that some semblance of justice has been done with the president's resignation.
- Give thanks that the Lord was proclaimed and honoured as God throughout the period of the protests.
- Give thanks that we were able to return to our home and re-establish something of a normal routine.
- Pray for a peaceful resolution to the current tensions in the country.
- Pray for Amanda's one-on-one training with Suzanne Potter, Latin Link's short-term coordinator.
- Pray for our time with new short-term volunteer Andy Robertson.
¡Que Dios les bendiga!
Craig, Amanda & Sam