Our time in Canada is coming to its end and we've found time to record a podcast episode looking back on our two months here, while also continuing in our series on cross-cultural differences. Here is the episode: we hope you are blessed by it.
And here, as usual, are a few pictures we've taken recently (prayer points below):
|The weather here has been fascinating! This was proper shorts |
and T-shirts weather at the end of March...and it is snowing as
|Crucially, Sam has had lots of quality time with |
his cousins, Philip and Simon. It was worth the
trip for that alone.
|Sam also marked his 6th birthday here, on the 14th. |
Octonauts to the rescue!
|Obligatory visit to the British shop!|
|When in Rome...|
- Give thanks to our gracious Father for this time in Canada...
- For the understanding shown by our various ministries, and their ability to cover for us while we've been gone.
- For the chance to tell old friends and new here about what's going on in Bolivia.
- For getting our key administrative tasks here done in good time.
- For the support of family, especially Amanda's mother, who has stayed with us and cooked delicious meals every evening!
- For the extended time we have been able to spend with family, especially Sam with his cousins.
- For the rest we have enjoyed here. What a difference non-stop free evenings make!
- For safety in the face of Ontario's third wave, and the God-given patience and grace to roll with the punches.
- Pray for safe, hassle-free travels and a smooth readjustment to Santa Cruz. We are due back on the 1st of May (next Saturday)
- Sam's school has requested permission from the authorities to reopen. Pray that this might be granted soon.